4/18/2014

William Onyeabor the musical

ATOMIC BOMB! Who is William Onyeabor?
First-Ever Live Performances of Mysterious Nigerian Synth-Funk Artist's Music Will Feature Supergroup Including David Byrne, Alexis Taylor (Hot Chip) and Kele Okereke (Bloc Party), and the First Live Appearances in 30 Years by the Legendary Lijadou Sisters
In ATOMIC BOMB! Who is William Onyeabor?, May 8 at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles
Price: $55.00 / $40.00 /$30.00

i cant make it there. would really luuuuuv to be at that William Onyeabor experience happening. It must really be like that he is almost there, on stage, with us, like Nigeria 70s feel timetravel baby, wow!

really looking forward to the next sell-out, i am really_let's get this over.
there must be some Judas who can pull this together, maybe next easter?


There's too many of you...Don't push me.
There's too little of me...Don't crowd me.
Heal yourselves!

(from Jesus Christ Superstar)





The end...is just a little harder, when brought about by friends.
For all you care, this wine could be my blood.
For all you care, this bread could be my body.
The end! This is my blood you drink.
This is my body you eat.
If you would remember me when you eat and drink.
I must be mad thinking I'll be remembered.
Yes, I must be out of my head.
Look at your blank faces. My name will mean nothing
Ten minutes after I'm dead.
One of you denies me.
One of you betrays me.



have a good easter everybody with lots of eggs
and live with it

No comments: